Plant patterns (A)
2020-07-10Click Volume: 463
UNAKU clothing layout tutorial-plant pattern
UNAKU plant pattern expression technology
Clothing patterns are graphic patterns formed according to the law of beauty.It has a decorative effect on clothing.As a part of clothing, the patterns make the clothing showing clear layers and style changes.If the same clothing style is decorated with different patterns,the final effect will be very different.Let's take a look at the plant patterns of the following two costumes to understand the steps to draw clothing patterns.
1. The first thing we have to do is to draw three boxes.
2. Use a pencil to draw the pattern, then use a black pen to draw the pattern.
3. Now draw on the second picture, and this step is same as drawing the previous picture, so firstly draw the shape with a pencil.
4. In this step, use a black pen to outline the pattern.
5. This step is to draw the background color of the pattern.
6. In this step, designers should draw the lighter colors.
7. The completed renderings are shown above.
Plant pattern clothing renderings(Case number one)
1. Firstly, draw the human body on the basis of the human body using pencil to shape, then draw the outer contour of the clothing according to the clothing shape you will draw.
2. After drawing the outer contour of the garment, please use a pencil to draw the pattern inside the garment. Firstly, draw the approximate location of the pattern. Please note that you need to use a pencil and you need to draw lightly.
3. After the pencil work is finished, please use a black pen to draw the outline, and the line should be a little heavier.
4. Draw the pattern on the clothing, and the lines are lighter than the outer contour lines, so you can use a thinner black pen.
5. Use a marker to draw the pattern.
6. Use a light gray marker to draw the lace stitching on the garment.
7. Use a needle pen or black pen to draw small lines on the clothing pattern...
Earn points by answering questions