The drawing steps of the dress
2020-07-10Click Volume: 1479
It's time to show the charm of "dinner dress"
The occasional dress are required for important ceremonies. Evening gowns are ceremonial costumes that are firstly produced and dressed in Western social events and are used in formal evening parties, ceremonies, and ceremonies. The mini dress is a ceremonial dress worn at formal cocktail parties, ceremonies, and ceremonies in the evening or day. Skirt suits s a ceremonial dress worn by official women in professional occasions to attend celebrations and ceremonies.
The Drawing of the evening dresses
1. Draw the dynamic shape of the human body with a pencil.
2. Draw the outline of clothes according to the human body.
3. Use a black pen to outline the clothes just drawn, and erase the pencil with an eraser.
4. Use the lighter color of the marker to lay out the color of the upper part of the dress.
5. Use the lighter color of the marker to lay out the color of the lower part of the dress.
6. Draw the shadow area of the upper part of the clothes with a darker marker, which can pull the layering of the clothes and make the clothes more three-dimensional.
7. Following the same principle as the previous step, draw the lower part of the dress.
8. Draw the belt of the dress.
9. Draw the folds and shadows of the clothes using a marker with a darker color, which highlights the sense of volume.
10. Same as the previous step, draw the lower part of the dress.
11. Use a highlighter to add highlights to the folds and turning points of the clothes to make the clothing renderings richer and more beautiful.
12. Draw highlights as in the previous step.
13. According to the finished garment, draw the pattern of the dress with a highlighter.
14. Adjust the picture. The approximate effect of this dress...
Earn points by answering questions