2020-07-13Click Volume: 479
[UNAKU Fashion Painting Course] Clothing pattern
In this course, we will learn more about animal design.
Nature is the best teacher and it is a place to find inspiration, so we have organized some typical animal patterns for everyone. Let us learn how to quickly draw these patterns on the clothing.
Firstly, Zebra patterns design
1. Firstly, think about the structure and the shape of the clothing and draw with pencil.
2. Use a pencil to draw the shape of the bow.
3. Use the black hook line pen to trace the outer contour lines.
4. Use the black hook line pen to trace the internal lines and the bow line.
5. Use a warm gray marker to fill as the base color of the top over a large area.
6. Use a warm gray that is darker than the base color to flatten the dark side.
7. Fill the bottom color of the main area and the bottom part of the skirt.
8. Use a black marker and a hook line...
Earn points by answering questions